Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Current Work in Progress

So ... as a one-person global publishing empire, as all do-it-yourself artists are, multi-tasking on all my global publishing roles, I am, in equal parallel, working on my works-in-progress. btw ... let me say in parens, writing is the easy piece!<.p>

I have two pieces of work on the go. One is a recently begun series of what at the moment are "poems", based on resonances from and memories of my dreams. I have some vague intuitions where this work might lead. It is work that is completely out of character for me. You can read an extract called "The Mirror Undecided" on the "This Moment's Poem" page here. It is very thematic and will tell a story, of a sort, in its own ravelling and unravelling way. A story, I suspect, that will talk to different pulse points within us that accept the touch of Story.

The other work i have going is a new novel. At first ... i began sketching out the sequel to Alba. And now ... since the last few weeks ... I'm on a completely different story. The story that I am being Given and crafting is about an 11-year old girl, Carolyn, and a cat. And her cat, whom she finds in a mysterious way, in turn, has several mysterious talents ... 'nuff said! At least for now.

More about this story to follow. btw ... i have what I think and feel is a great title!

Namaste! You are Great-Soul-on=Your-Journey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment